The Daily Help

DOLLARS & SENSE

banter1
banter2
banter3
banter4
ACTIONABLE WAYS TO … OVERCOME MONEY CONFUSION

WHERE DO I START?

Red went from living with our parents to living with her husband, and managed to avoid learning about money. That was until her husband got fired and she was forced to pull her ostrich head out of the sand and face the ugly truth about their family finances. She had been a theater major, so was convinced she couldn’t deal with money, but knew Black wouldn’t cut her any slack if she didn’t try.

HERE’S ONE THING …

After Red started using Black’s Smart V. “Less Than Smart” Spending Exercise, she realized that it doesn’t matter how much money you have or how well you think you’re managing it (if you’re managing it), most of us spend way too much on things we don’t need. She was the self-proclaimed poster child of stupid spending! Why not give the exercise a try, maybe even do it with others (family and friends), and see what you think of the results? It may surprise you!

THERE’S SO MUCH MORE!

We’re not financial experts, but we know understanding a few basic concepts and making several easy-to-implement changes can make a big difference. (Initially, Red was scared and intimidated, but now thinks of them as “duh moments”). She felt like her money controlled her instead of the other way around. Can you relate? Managing money can feel overwhelming without some guidance and support. That’s why we created DOLLARS & SENSE.

START TODAY! WANT A FREE SAMPLER OF TEST-DRIVEN TOOLS?

Don’t tackle life alone. We’ve been there – done that –and want to share what we’ve learned to help you make better decisions and live a better life. When you sign up for the free sampler, we’ll welcome you into our community with our selection of the best fan-favorite tips and tools.

Your privacy will always be of upmost importance to us. We don’t spam or sell our mailing list. And never will. But our feelings won’t be hurt if you don’t want to share your name.

START TODAY! WANT A FREE SAMPLER OF TEST-DRIVEN TOOLS?
EXPLORE MORE